Big And Weird Ass

Dedicated to finding and photographing Big and Weird Ass in the wild.

Share / Bookmark

Thursday, October 2, 2008

And You Can't Find A Date?


"I dunno what attracted me to her first" gushed Alonzo Rapheal Cortezio, "It could have been the sassy kangaroo tail, it could have been the homemade hanger and saffron fairy wings, it could have been the furry faux hooves...I just knew it was right."

"I felt a strange hearkening in my nether regions and it wasn't even that time" a tittering and giggling Sadie"fudgenator" Mayonaisio of the Kennybunkport Mayonasios replied. 

"I saw his rubber ears, he saw mine, our antennae touched and we BOTH felt the magic." Sadie added.

"I asked him if that was a medieval ready meal in his pocket or if he was glad to see me, it was a ready meal though" Sadie reminisced fondly.

Next time your out on a Saturday night and can't pick up a potential mate, just think of the above photo.

If they can find each other and true love, you can at least get laid once in your life.

Note the girl on the right with the soft drink, she isn't catching flies with that open mouth she just can't believe what she is seeing.




No comments: